top of page

Gaming In The Clouds

Public·12 friends

Jasmine Caro Feet

Jasmine Caro has some perfect little feet with soft heels and polished, lickable toes. She entices her lover by playing around in her white stockings but ultimately this chick is a pleaser, not a teaser! Check out that hot cumshot!

jasmine caro feet

The strangest plant seen was Aesculus hippocastanum 'Cristata', two feet tall with all growth in cockscomb flattened crests - obviously very slow growing, difficult to graft, - and sadly, not for sale in his catalog (and banned by U.S. customs even if it were). But I did find some 40 other assorted plants I can't live without to order for our collection depending upon their availability in his stock.

Thursday - February 18, 1988. Valencia. A long but pleasant day of trekking all over the city on foot to see three main garden displays. The Monforte Garden was a private garden, now open to the public near the large University of Valencia campus. The main point of interest is an endless mass of formal sheared hedges throughout the garden - and a point learned by watching the gardeners clip them. How do you maintain hedges with level top surfaces on undulating terrain and steep slopes?? Very simple once thought out - they use a clear plastic tubing filled with water and bamboo stakes with string tied to mark correct levels desired. A worker holds one end of the tubing with the water level at the desired height while the other worker places stakes along the hedge at several feet intervals using the water level in the tube as a guide and marking on the temporary bamboo stake what height to prune to. After the entire hedge is marked, workers can quickly go through and shear from marked stake to marked stake. The Royal Gardens nearby (Del Real o Viveros Municipales) is built where the royal palace once stood and today is a varied public park with children's playgrounds (including a huge complete auto driving layout of overpasses and intersections to teach driving rules in miniature - and do the Spanish ever need better driving skills!!).

Destination for the day is Cape St. Vincent and the town of Sagres which have captured my imagination since reading about them in a tour book. The Cape is the southwestern-most point in Europe and in the Middle Ages it was considered "the end of the world" by mariners - a dramatic point of land with vertical cliffs hundreds of feet high which plunge into the Atlantic. It is also the most remote and least developed of the south coast which I hope will provide a good location to work awhile - and supposedly the cheapest place in Europe at the moment - something my battered budget badly needs. Upon arrival, the Cape is indeed incredibly beautiful, the town small and "relatively" undeveloped (for perhaps another 3-5 years till the coastal rush envelops it), and definitely cheap. Though one can rent a room in a private home for about $5 - I've splurged and stay in a real hotel for the first time in weeks with a room which has light from windows, real carpet, a bath, heat, and fresh (non-mildewed) air - all firsts for some time (and likely the last with several months ahead in expensive Northern Europe) and still only $12 including breakfast - with a spectacular view of the coastline and town harbor from a walkout private patio on the third floor. I may stay for weeks - what a magnificent place to write and how appropriate - "at the end of the world"! (Not to mention with some 3,600 miles already on the car in three weeks and with gas at $4-5 per gallon in various countries - time to slow down a bit).

As I head back to the hotel after a long day of walking - with aching feet and tired legs - I am astonished to suddenly experience snow falling around me although it is not particularly cold at all. In this mild sub-tropical climate snow very rarely occurs - and the local people on the street are as amazeded as I am - with everyone stopping, pointing up, laughing, talking to each other, etc. A minor miracle on a most enjoyable day.

15. Jasminum beesianum - Pink Flowering Jasmine (Oleaceae). This is the only pink/red flowered jasminum species among nearly 200 temperate and tropical species. It was introduced to cultivation from China in 1910 and is very rarely seen in cultivation in the U.S. (Fairly commonly seen in the southeastern U. S. is J. X stephanense which resulted from a cross of beesianum with officinale - the only hybrid jasmine and also with pale pink flowers). The flowers are small and never showy - appearing sporadically through much of the year here - and in our heat they fade from the red seen in England to a pale pink in our summer. The plant grows as a viney shrub (or shrubby vine) with thin twining stems - and has potential use as a medium height groundcover reaching 2-3' in height. Looking at it in the arboretum, it would seem a good candidate for planting on banks. (Hilliers lists it in the vine section and says it will climb to 10'). Krussman cites it as being a zone 8-9 plant but our experience has shown it likely much hardier than that with the heat of the south to ripen the wood. It will likely be fully evergreen in coastal areas; semi-evergreen in colder winters in the Piedmont; and possibly have use as a herbaceous perennial with shoot regrowth from roots in the Mountains - testing is needed to see. Very easy from cuttings at most any time of year. Two plants are in the arboretum - one in the Jasmine section in the southeast corner; and one in the west arboretum in the deciduous holly section after leaving the Japanese garden. Large amounts of cutting wood are available.

17. Lagerstroemia indica 'World's Fair' - World's Fair Crapemyrtle (Lythraceae). (NOTE TO ANY RECEIPIENTS OF THIS PLANT - OUR WORST DISTRIBUTION PROBLEM OF THE LAST 9 YEARS OF THIS PROGRAM - AFTER THE NCAN MEETING WE DISCOVERED THIS CULTIVAR WAS MISNAMED IN OUR COLLECTION - IT SHOULD BE DISCARDED OR REMOVE THE NAME 'WORLD'S FAIR' FROM THE PLANT - IT'S TRUE NAME IS UNKNOWN!! - WE ARE VERY UPSET AND SORRY FOR THIS ERROR!!!). Crapemyrtles are among the best of deciduous flowering shrubs for use in southeastern landscapes and new varieties are being named and distributed at an alarming rate. Each year we normally include one in our distribution to show some of the new or different types. (Previous cultivars have included 'Basham's Party Pink' - for fast growth, 'Dallas Red' - for good hardiness shown in 1985, 'Near East' - for exceptional long bloom period, and 'Tuscarora' - a fine U. S. National Arboretum hybrid). This plant is the first of the so-called "dwarf" cultivars to be included in our list. Developed in Louisana and released in honor of the New Orleans World's Fair. (NOTE - this is a patented variety and contractual agreements must be signed to propagate and sell this plant) After two years our plant is about 18" tall and 3' wide - and covered with pale lavender-purple flowers. Like the crapemyrtlettes (grown from seed) they should likely be called slow growing rather than dwarf (we had a crapemyrtlette 12' tall in the arboretum after 15 years!) - and will probably slowly grow to 4-6' in height. It would be interesting to see these crapemyrtles used as mass groundcovers which could be mowed back to the ground each year and treated as herbaceous perennnials - interplanted with Vinca major or minor, or Hedera helix to give winter cover when pruned down - and with daffodils for a spring feature. Very easy to propagate from summer softwood or winter hardwood cuttings. Our plants are in the east arboretum - to the right of the main crapemyrtle collection in front of the needle palm.

Gymnocladus chinensis (Leguminosae). This spring Dr. Ted Dudley of the U.S. National Arboretum obtained seed of this rare Chinese species of "Kentucky" Coffeetree and generously shared a few with us. They germinated quickly without cold stratification and are growing rapidly. We are excited about addition of them to our collection - but worried about the report of Krussman in the Manual of Broadleaved Trees & Shrubs that it is a zone 9 plant. However, with our summer heat to ripen wood we are very successfully growing other Chinese plants considered as zone 9 in Europe so still feel there is possibility for it. We will try a plant in Wilmington also for security. 041b061a72